Wesley Patterson, PA-C, is a physician assistant who rejoined the Greenwood Genetic Center in January 2018. He is involved in the evaluation and treatment
of genetic disorders in individuals of all ages.
Wesley received his Bachelor of Science degree in Animal and Veterinary Sciences from Clemson University in 2009 and his Master of Science degree in Physician
Assistant from Jefferson College of Health Sciences in 2014. Between undergraduate and graduate school, he worked in the molecular diagnostic laboratory
as a laboratory technologist at the Greenwood Genetic Center for two years.
Wesley is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (2014), and he holds memberships in the American Academy of Physician
Assistants, South Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants, American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics, Society for Physician Assistants in
Pediatrics, Physician Assistants in Research, and Society of Physician Assistants in Genetics and Genomics for which he serves as treasurer and web
Office (864) 388-1051
Fax (864) 941-8114
Education & Experience
- B.S., Animal and Veterinary Sciences, Clemson University, 2009
- Laboratory Technologist, Molecular Diagnostic Laboratory, Greenwood Genetic Center, 2010-2012
- M.S., Physician Assistant, Jefferson College of Health Sciences, 2014
- Physician Assistant (Family Medicine), Self Medical Group, 2015-2017
- Physician Assistant (Clinical Genetics), Greenwood Genetic Center, 2018-present